It will host attendees and speakers from 21 countries. Education leaders, academic heads, education institute CXOs, policymakers, education reformers, consultants, and students will attend the summit. Sarah Todd, Vice President (Global), Griffith University, Australia, is the Global Chair for the Summit, while the India-based chair is helmed by Prof T G Sitharam, Chairman, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). They have curated a well-balanced agenda that addresses the chief concerns of all educators.
If you are an educator, willing to share your ideas, research, and findings on higher education, EdTech, digital learning, international education, and other exciting topics, you are most welcome to join the Eduverse Summit panel. Sign up here to express your interest.
Here are five reasons for you to join the Eduverse Summit stage:
- Amplify your influence: Eduverse Summit speakers will be addressing a global audience of educators, academic leaders, and policymakers. It’s a remarkable opportunity to increase your visibility and influence in the education domain. This enhanced exposure will establish you as one of the leaders and open potential collaborations with fellow speakers.
- Networking: Eduverse Summit is an annual event and thus is being nurtured like a growing community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about transforming education. As a speaker, you join the community and gain access to exclusive learning, industry sharing, networking, and collaboration opportunities. Engaging with fellow speakers, attendees, and even sponsors to explore partnerships, joint ventures, and projects that have the potential to reshape the educational landscape.
- Industry validation for your ideas: At Eduverse, attendees would be keenly looking forward to hearing speakers, presenters, and sponsors. This is your chance to share your ideas and get a collective industry opinion on them. You could take it ahead, improve it, and look for partnerships – right at that forum.
- Exposure to global ideas: Education is constantly evolving. Staying abreast of the latest trends and innovations is essential for educators and thought leaders. As a speaker at Eduverse Summit, you will be among the select group of global speakers who are decoding groundbreaking trends, sharing opinions on emerging educational technologies, and expanding visionary concepts. This exposure not only enriches your own understanding but also equips you with fresh perspectives and tools to enhance your teaching methods, research endeavors, and educational initiatives.
- First, among the many: While the education domain has many conferences and events, Eduverse Summit is the first to bring a global perspective to the Indian platform. This is its first edition, and it will host subsequent conferences. Aligning with this new concept is a must if you intend to make your mark in the industry.
Being at the Eduverse Summit will propel you towards growth on both personal and professional fronts. It’s not just a platform; it’s a catalyst for transformation and innovation in education. So, if you’re passionate about shaping the future of education and are ready to share your insights with a global audience, the Eduverse Summit stage awaits your brilliance. Share your interest here.